We received our first email from Mingzhu today. We're learning about her and that makes us so much more excited to add her to our family! Here are the things we learned today:
1. Her American name is Charlene, that is what she wishes to be called while here in the US.
2. She LOVES kids and dogs
3. She enjoys art, reading, swimming and cooking...and wants to cook Chinese food for us...YUMMMM
4. Her favorite color is blue
5. She is excited to attend church and participate in Young Women's
6. She wants to experience walking the dogs in the park...she says that will be amazing.
We are so blessed to be able to have her in our home and as a part of our family! I will post new things I learn as we continue to communicate prior to her arrival on August 16th into Dayton!
Okay OKAY - I guess I can post something! How about a quick recap to cover what we've missed since...yikes! August?! We'll start with Christmas and move backwards beca...
6 years ago