Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The best sport EVER!!!!!!


Soccer, Soccer, Soccer!!!! Anyone who knows me knows I LOVE Soccer! Ammon had Soccer Camp last week at Ben Logan and this week he started soccer practice. I am going to help the coach (Coach Keeley from T-ball!!) as much as she needs me to. I actually signed up to coach and was supposed to be the coach for Ammon's team, but somehow when they were entering all of our information into the computer at Parks and Rec they transposed our phone number and no one could call me to do the coaching class or to tell us what team Ammon would be on...GRRR! Oh well. Ammon should be on the AcuSport team this year. Our CEO has been right on top of things as far as making sure he sponsored Ammon's team. We'll keep you updated as to how things are going throughout the season! Our first game is August 23!

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Go Beth & Ammon. I think I need to learn the rules of the game. Maybe your love for the game will rub off on Becky. LOL (Sorry Bec, couldn't resist.)