Friday, July 18, 2008

A Good Book!

It's great to read a good book every now and then and since Harry Potter, I haven't found anything that truly holds my interest. Well, I think I've found it! The Twilight Saga by Stephanie Meyer has it all! Romance, Suspense, Heart Pumping Action and nothing trashy! LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT! Two weeks ago I bought Twilight, I read it in 2 days. The very day I finished Twilight I had to go and get New Moon. I finished New Moon in 3 days. I then had to go and buy Eclipse, to which Ammon said "Dad, mom had to go buy another one of those Vampire Love Story Books!". I managed to finish Eclipse in 3 days also. Now I'm stuck! Breaking Dawn doesn't come out until August 2nd and I am on the edge of my seat waiting to run and buy it so I can read what happens next! I convinced my mom to read them and she's now reading the third book, Eclipse. On top of the suspense in waiting for Breaking Dawn, I can't wait until December 12th for the First Movie, Twilight, to be released!! So, I would recommend to anyone out there that likes to read and enjoys an author who can keep you reading and reading....YOU"VE GOT TO READ THIS SERIES!!!

3 comments:

Becky said...

May I borrow the first of those "vampire love story books" if no one else is reading it at the moment? Ammon is so funny!

Cassie said...

I put off getting into the 'Twilight Whirlwind' that has been going on for over a year now. But, with friends and family going on and on I too have finally gotten on board. It is nice to find a good book again. (Thanks for the loans Beth)

Miller Family said...

Becky, as soon as Cassie finishes Twilight I will have her pass it on to you!